Online Baseball Member Registration for National Governing Bodies, Provinces, Associations, Leagues & Clubs.
- Membership is highly configurable and flexible to suit all types of sports.
- Each level of a baseball organisation can manage membership as an autonomous unit, but yet gives the parent sport oversight of their total membership.
- Data can be shared between the different levels of your organisation (regionalised by region / province / league / Club).
Sportlomo Split Payments
Removes the need for generating invoices, chasing fees, reconciling monies, waiting for payments.
- As a member registers online, Sportlomo can instantly split the membership fee between all levels of the organisation. (Split Payments – up to five ways). This means NGO, Province, League and Club affiliations are all paid in the one transaction. Monies go directly into all bank accounts. Just one payment only is made on the member’s credit card.
- With our Split Payments, all member registration payments are up-to-date across the sport organisation. This eliminates NGB’s, Provinces and Leagues waiting for membership payments.
- Or your members can register directly with the Governing organisation, selecting their Club during the registration process, but making a payment only to the National organisation. We can configure membership to suit your sporting structure.
- Multi-lingual, multi-currency, full transparency on all fees.
- Registration is integrated with Player and Game Management.
Click here to read more on Member Registration